Thursday, April 12, 2018

so glad you made it

At first I thought this post would be about the sixties hit by The Spencer Davis Group, "Gimme Some Lovin'".

Then I noticed a youtube suggested clip (honestly I like youtube suggestions much better than anything FB ever suggested ) while I was checking out a few "Gimme Some Lovin'" clips. The suggestion was a creation of the "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher" song mixed with a dance scene of Rita Hayworth and Fred Astaire. (link to the clip)

Not only did I enjoy the dancing clip but also starting checking other suggested mixes with Rita Hayworth. (he was last seen exploring the depths of youtube)




Rita Hayworth in "Gilda"



"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

Here's a collection of them.


And there are even more of them. My favorite one mixed old movie dance scenes with Led Zepplin.  Well my favorite one was removed from youtube. It happens too often. Do you wanna dance with somebody?


 




Gimme some comment

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing